DuraVision® BlueProtect UV is a coating specifically developed for people who spend a lot of their time indoors and are exposed to blue-violet light from LEDs as well as TV, computer or tablet screens.
ZEISS offers a comprehensive blue-violet light blocking portfolio that meets different consumer requirements for indoor and outdoor activities. The range of products filter different amounts of blue-violet light depending on the activity.
DuraVision® BlueProtect by ZEISS coating is a unique, high-performance product that offers:
- An increased reflectance in the blue-violet spectrum of light.
- Selective attenuation of the blue-violet light passing through the lens.
- A reduced amount of blue-violet light entering the eye.
DuraVision® BlueProtect coating has a blue light filter which attenuates blue light in the range from 390 to 440 nm, still letting the “healthy” blue light through that our bodies need, thereby providing greater visual comfort. In addition to blocking blue-violet light, ZEISS DuraVision BlueProtect comes with premium features of ZEISS coatings, including :
- A superior hard coat.
- Easy to clean lenses to provide better vision.
- DuraVision Platinum UV on the backside of the lens.
DuraVision Blue Protect Coating = +£30